Personal data processing information/Information about personal data processing
GZ-BROKER LLC. informs that:
- The administrator of your personal data is GZ-BROKER LLC. with its head office in Warsaw, 18 Foksal Street, 00-372 Warsaw, Tax Identification Number: PL 5211002122 (hereinafter referred to as the „Company”).
- Please send all correspondence related to the processing of your personal data by the Company:
- The collected personal data will be processed by the Company for the purpose of preparing and providing answers to the question(s) submitted via the Contact Form and keeping records of those, on the basis of the Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC General Data Protection Regulation (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 27 April 2016, page 1), hereinafter referred to as the „Regulation”.
- The collected personal data may be made available to public entities entitled to process personal data on the basis of universally binding provisions of law and to entities processing personal data on behalf of the administrator in connection with the performance of the task entrusted to them by way of an agreement, i.e. IT service providers.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary in order to send a message using the Contact Form.
- You have the right access the personal data you provided, the right to request its rectification, correction, erasure or restriction of their processing, in the cases specified in the Regulation.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, through the Contact Form above. In case you believe that the processing of your personal data by the Company violated the provisions of the Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.